Paris On A Budget? It's Possible!
I bet you didn't think you'd hear the words 'Paris' and 'Budget' in the same sentence did you? I've compiled a list of my top 5 tips for travelling in Paris on a budget - it's possible!
1. Eat locally - if you're heading to try some Parisian cuisine, go to a local restaurant and avoid the main tourist areas.
2. Avoid eating out too much - buy as much of what you eat during the week from a supermarket or local fruit + veg market - it saves money and also supports the local community!
3. Free activities - free walking tours! I'd highly recommend booking onto the free walking tours if you're looking to save money whilst still enjoying Paris. The tours are essentially free but it is polite to give a tip and most people gave €5-10.
4. Travel - buy the Carnet ticket. This ticket is 10 journeys and costs 16.90 euros or 14.90 euros if put on Navigo Easy.
5. Book online - if you are looking to check out Paris' tourist sites - the price is often cheaper if you book online. Also, if you are a student, make sure you bring your student card as there are lots of discounts available for students all around the city - especially sightseeing.
GET YOUR FREE PARIS E-BOOK HERE ⤵️
CHECK OUT MY PARIS TRAVEL SERIES ON YOUTUBE ⤵️