Here is an example of a weekend itinerary in Paris...
- Eiffel Tower - the Eiffel Tower needs no introduction! After or before visiting the Eiffel Tower, I'd recommend going for brunch at Zia.
- Notre-Dame - despite it being closed, it is still one of Paris' most beautiful tourist attractions and great for a photo!
- Latin Quarter - known for its bookshops and botanical gardens. I'd recommend eating at Ya Bayté if you enjoy Lebanese and Mediterranean cuisine.
- River cruise on Seine - I'd recommend booking the dinner option too!
- Louvre - the home of the Mona Lisa, the Louvre is one of the world's most famous museum's. I'd recommend going for breakfast at Café Marly before you check out the Louvre.
- Palais Royal - from the Louvre, walk a short distance to Rue de Valois. Enter the Palais Royal and walk through the gardens. I'd recommend a visit to Cafe Kitsune for some lunch.
- The Pompidou Centre - take a 20-minute walk from Palais Royal to The Pompidou Centre and take a look at its several collections of modern art and industrial design. For dinner, I'd recommend Le P'tit Bougnat.
GET YOUR FREE PARIS E-BOOK HERE ⤵️
CHECK OUT MY PARIS TRAVEL SERIES ON YOUTUBE ⤵️