Here are some recommendations for where to eat and drink in Iceland's capital Reykjavik:
Fjallkonan - lamb & artic char canapés.
Bæjarins Beztu Pylsur - hot dog stand - Iceland's no.1 rated restaurant (Kim Kardashian and Bill Clinton have paid a visit!)
Messinn - Artic Char with honey and almonds & Icelandic rye bread with butter.
Íslenski Barinn - traditional Icelandic meat soup & fermented shark.
Café Loki - Kleina Icelandic pastry and rye bread ice cream.
I'd highly recommend the Reykjavik Food Walk! I did this tour during my trip to Iceland and it was great to experience the Icelandic cuisines and some interesting beverages! I made a YouTube video about my experience if you'd like to check it out.
1. Kaldi bar - ranked no.1 on TripAdvisor and located in the heart of Reykjavik, Kaldi is a hotspot for both locals and tourists. If you're looking for somewhere to try Icelandic beer, this is your place!
2. Kaffibarinn - if you're looking for a bar that represents 'Reykjavik nightlife' - this one is for you! Kaffibarinn is a trendy bar with great happy hour prices!
3. Loftid - if you're looking for a bar with great ambience and entertainment - you won't regret paying Loftid a visit.
4. Marbar - claimed by many on TripAdvisor as their favourite bar in Reykjavik, this bar is well-known for its cocktails!
5. Skuli Craft bar - if you're looking for a relaxed ambience and some good quality craft beer - this is the place for you!
GET YOUR FREE ICELAND E-BOOK HERE ⤵️
CHECK OUT MY ICELAND TRAVEL SERIES ON YOUTUBE ⤵️