Updated: Mar 8
I recently spent three days exploring Paris and from my experience, here are the top 10 things to do in the French capital!
1. Seine River Cruise at night– Paris is one of the most beautiful cities in the world but in my opinion, it is most beautiful at night. Therefore, I’d highly recommend going on the night time cruise along the Seine - 15 euros.
2. Visit Montmartre – if you’re ever in Paris I’d highly recommend visiting the district of Montmartre. It is mostly known for its artistic history and the Sacré-Cœur at the very top - free.
3. Visit the Louvre – you can’t go to Paris without seeing the Mona Lisa right?! It’s on everyone’s bucket list when visiting Paris. The Louvre is one of Paris’ most famous museum’s and as such is a must visit when in Paris - 17 euros.
4. Take a city bike tour – Paris is very accessible by bike with lots of bike lanes and paths to enable you to explore the city without having to use public transport - 35 euros.
5. Visit the local bakeries - Without a doubt, Paris has some of the world’s best bakeries. Therefore, if you’re visiting Paris it is an unwritten law that you go and visit a few and try some local delicacies – you won’t regret it!
6. Moulin Rouge Cabaret Show - get yourself some tickets to one of Paris' most popular shows! Some tickets even include Champagne and a 3-course dinner - 97 euros.
7. Eiffel Tower - I couldn't miss the Eiffel Tower off the list. The Eiffel Tower is the post card monument of Paris - the no.1 tourist hotspot - approx 20 euros.
8. Versailles Palace - you can do a guided tour of the Palace whilst learning about French history and experiencing how the French royalty used to live, what's not to like?! - 12-94 euros.
9. Visit the Notre-Dame - the cathedral’s 'parvis' is accessible to the public, a first step towards the full reopening of Notre-Dame - free.
10. The Latin Quarter - located on the left bank of the Seine, around the Sorbonne and is known for its student life, lively atmosphere and bistros - free.
Follow me on Instagram @oneglobe360 for more Paris content!
Check out my Paris vlog series here ⤵️