Updated: Mar 8
After living in Barcelona for four months, I've been lucky enough to explore so much of Barcelona and visit not just its tourist hotspots but also its many hidden gems. Here are my top 10 things to do in Barcelona...
1. Parc Güell - arguably one of Gaudí's most famous works, Parc Güell is a must see if you're in Barcelona = 10 euros.
2. Casa Milà - otherwise known as La Pedrera, Casa Milà is another of Gaudí's most popular works = 24 euros.
3. Casa Battló - known for its 10D immersive experience, Casa Battló is a UNESCO World Heritage Site in Barcelona = 35 euros.
4. Montjüic - walk around the Parc de Montjüic and take a look inside the Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya = 12 euros.
5. La Sagrada Familia - my favourite of Gaudí's works, La Sagrada Familia really is breathtaking and well worth a visit inside = 26 euros.
6. Visit the Camp Nou - the home of FC Barcelona, Camp Nou really is a must-see for all football fans = 26 euros.
7. Las Ramblas - known as a tourist hotspot and home to Barcelona's notorious pickpockets, Las Ramblas is home to many unique bars and restaurants which are definitely worth checking out!
8. Beach - avoid La Barceloneta beach and head to San Sebastiá!
9. Barcelona Cathedral - a definite highlight when visiting Barcelona = 9 euros.
10. Gothic Quarter - one of Barcelona's coolest neighbourhoods!
Check out my Barcelona daily vlogs here ⤵️