Making friends around the world is one of the best parts of travelling so I've complied a list of my top 5 tips for making friends in Paris...
1. Join a local language class - practice speaking French as well as make friends in the process. There are many language academies in Paris and one I'd recommend is LSI Paris . As you improve your language skills, your confidence will improve which will make it easier to speak to people and make friends.
2. Join Facebook groups - in Paris there are lots of ERASMUS and Expats Facebook groups and they’re a great way to meet new people! I’ve also joined Yes Theory's Facebook group Yes Fam which can connect you to people across Paris amongst many cities around the world.
3. Join a local sports team - if you enjoy sport then this can be one of the best ways to make friends!
4. Speak to people - never underestimate the power of just speaking to people. Whether that be at your local tapas bar or at the office - start a conversation with someone you don’t know!
5. Free walking tours and activities - getting involved in activities that involve lots of people from around the world is one of the best ways to make friends in Paris, especially with how diverse and multi-cultural the city is!
GET YOUR FREE PARIS E-BOOK HERE ⤵️
CHECK OUT MY PARIS TRAVEL SERIES ON YOUTUBE ⤵️